Nothing can be done on the file unless we receive all your loan documents, and underwriting decisions cannot be reached without a complete set of those documents. Delivering your documents in a timely manner is really important if closing on time is important to you.
Your very own borrower online portal is the safest and fastest way to deliver your documents. Login into BluecastleLending.com or use the link and you will be able to upload the documents with ease.
If you have documents that need to be scanned, you could log in to our website from your phone and take clear pictures of the documents. It will convert them to a pdf and will group the pages into one document. If you have documents already in a pdf format, simply upload them. Please note the system only accepts jpg and pdf extensions.
Usually, the following (initial) documents are needed from each borrower:
1. Social Security Card
2. Driver’s license.
3. Paystubs – last thirty days worth of paystubs
4. Award letter if social security income, disability or pension income.
5. W2 – 2018
6. W2 – 2017
7. Tax return – 2018
8. Tax return – 2017
9. Bank Statement – last month.
10. Bank Statement – month prior to last
11. Retirement / Investment account – last quarterly statement (if any).