48 ft Luxury Trawler
Rare in a 48 ft size is the 16 ft beam. With three cabins (and additional sleeping for two), and three heads…this vessel is not short on room, and it compares in its volume to 60 ft yachts. Her huge salon offers plenty of natural lighting with the wrap around windows. The galley is down to starboard with a nice sized dinette to port. The forward guest cabin is fitted with a private head. Stepping down aft of the salon is the day head, washer/dryer, second guest quarters and the master suite with private head and shower. Throughout the entire vessel, there is a plethora of storage space.
She’s powered by twin Caterpillar diesel 3208’s that were just serviced and deliver large on performance and economy! If we cruise at a relaxing 1,650 RPM’s we’ll glide through the water at about 8-9 knots while enjoying a fuel burn rate of about 8-9 gallons an hour or less! With a fuel capacity of 350 gallons, we’ll have a cruising range of just over 350 miles! She will top out at about 2,400 RPM’s while reaching a top speed of about 16 to 18 knots.
Relax Inn has a very stable (wide) platform with her deep keel design. She holds true to her course with predictable handling with a safe, comfortable ride in just about all conditions. Her extra wide side decks make moving about topsides an ease.
- Engines: Twin Caterpillars inboard diesel 3208 with 375 hp with 1400 hours
- Manufacturer: Seamaster Yachts, Inc
- Model: Motor Yacht 48 Year: 1986 Length: 47’11”
- Total length with swim platform: 50 feet
- Beam: 15’9” Draft: 4’3”
- Hull composition: Fiberglass
- Alternating Current Generator: Onan diesel 12KW (no hour meter)
- Hull ID #: ASMY48015G586
- USCG Doc #: 907292
Walk through description:
The forward stateroom offers upper and lower berths stacked to port and followed aft by a hanging locker; several drawers are to starboard. There is a guest head aft to starboard. There are opening portlights and an overhead hatch.
The dinette is next aft to starboard featuring a high low table with good natural lighting from the overhead salon windows and opening ports. Across to port is a well-outfitted galley with a full sized side stainless steel refrigerator with freezer, stainless steel stove and over, and a full sized microwave
Up three steps to the large and open salon featuring new saloon furniture and abundant casual seating in the salon with a rug on top of the teak floor
Aft and down three steps one passes the laundry center on the way to the starboard side guest stateroom with over/under crisscross single berths opposite the spacious guest head.
Next aft is the master stateroom with a centerline queen berth, private head with very large shower stall, three hanging lockers and ample drawer storage.
The aft deck is under a hardtop with new patio furniture, wing doors and a wet bar with ice maker. This is the focal point for entertainment, and very difficult to match the incredibly spacious aft deck. The aft deck and Fly-bridge have varnished teak doors and cabinet doors. The Fly-bridge has a new full Isinglass enclosure with U-Zips, which is up from the aft deck with a centerline helm and lots of guest seating.
The upper deck is aft of the flybridge and covers the aft deck. Here one finds a dinghy davit, dinghy and less than 20 hours of use Honda 9.9 engine. There is also a lounge recliner to sunbathe, read or watch the stars.
The side decks are very wide and lead from the aft deck, through wing doors, to the fore-deck with plenty of room to add an additional entertainment area.
- New hull paint 2015 ($11,500.00)
New paint on deck, aft deck, flybridge, upper deck and outer deck 2016 ($24,000.00)
New non-skid deck and paint 2018 ($2,000,00)
New bottom paint 2018 ($1,800.00)
New stainless steel rub rail 2015 ($2,000.00)
New Bimini enclosure 2018 ($9,000.00)
New stainless steel portlights for entire boat 2016 ($11,000.00)
New paint on all three heads 2016 ($3,000.00)
New granite counters on kitchen, aft deck and 3 heads 2016 ($4,000.00)
New faucets on the kitchen, 3 heads and aft deck 2016 ($2,100.00)
New water faucet on port gunwale 2016 ($500.00)
New led light fixtures on aft deck 2016 ($400.00)
New flybridge upholstery and cushions 2016 ($2,500.00)
New saloon furniture 2017 ($1,500.00)
New teak flooring throughout 2016 ($18,000.00)
New aft deck furniture 2017 ($1,000.00)
New kitchen backsplash 2017 ($2,200.00)
New kitchen table teak sole glossy finish 2016 ($1,500.00)
New stainless steel refrigerator 2017 ($1,200.00)
New teak flooring throughout the interior 2016 ($21,000.00)
New teak high gloss wall refinish throughout 2016 ($15,000.00)
New teak on kitchenette wall 2016 ($3,500.00)
New interior decoration 2017 (stays)
- New saloon a/c 2016
- New stern underwater lights 2016 ($1,600.00)
- New instrument gauges 2016 ($2,300.00)
- New gauge panels 2016 ($800.00)
- New autopilot 2015 ($5,500.00)
- New shafts 2015 ($4,500.00)
- New Garmin 12 inch touch screen 2015 ($7,000.00)
- New 130 gallon water tanks 2016 ($15,000.00)
- New back up camera 2016 (not functioning after Irma) ($800.00)
- New fuel gauge sensor on starboard tank 2016 ($1,200.00)
- New shaft packing units 2018 ($1,800.00)
- New bilge pump 2018 ($750.00)
- New water puppy 2018 ($750.00)
- New inverter 2016 (not functioning) ($2,500.00)
- New house and starter batteries 2017 ($1,800.00)
- New 1000 hour service done by Caterpillar dealer (Pantropic) and replacement of engine parts 2018 ($15,000.00)
- New a/c service on all three units 2018 ($1,500.00)
- New aft deck ceiling rod holders (4 rods) 2016
- New aft deck stainless steel rod holders ( 2 ) 2016
- New kayak holders (2) 2016 ($450.00)
- New kayaks (2) 2018 ($650.00 – included)
- New lines 2016 and 2018 ($1,700.00)
- New anchor 2016 ($1,800.00)
- New swimming boarding ladder 2016 ($450.00)
- New dinghy davit line and winch 2018 ($500.00)
- New 2015 Honda 9.9 engine for dinghy – less than 20 hours ($2,800.00)
- New 2018 West Marine Hypalon 10 ft double floor dinghy ($3,350.00)
- New battery charger 2019