Title: Senior Mortgage Loan Officer
You will have an inside sales position in a mortgage call-center setting. You have to pre-approve loan applications taken by our Jr. Loan Originators, and then close the loan once under contract. Additionally, take lead transfers from our Real Estate Agents and Telemarketers, convert them into loan applications, and close the loan. Lastly, increase the size of your Team (and income) by recruiting & hiring new Jr. MLOs that will be under your supervision.
We offer a platform for your success that includes:
- PQ live leads from our real estate agents & telemarketers!
- PQ applications taken by your Jr. MLO’s
- Cloud-based LOS & document management
- Proprietary mortgage software – LE’s done in seconds, Loan Master solves loan issues, easy document management, integrated with real estate tools!
- Incredibly low rates let you easily beat your competitors!
- Closing Cost Assistant Program allows borrowers to purchase their home with half the funds they need with other banks!
- Proprietary real estate software allows our realtors to find our client’s homes the first day looking!
- Draws available!
- Small, ready to blowout company, with plenty of opportunity for growth, and the tools & resources for you to succeed beyond your dreams!
- Immediate onboarding!
- NMLS Florida Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator.
- Experienced, intelligent, goal-oriented.
- Troubleshoot loans solving front and back ratio issues when they arise (no loan denials)
- Research, find and correctly interpret mortgage guidelines.
- Effectively discuss underwriting guidelines with underwriters, and influence their decision.
- Meet Jr MLO and personal production quotas
- Independent and self-reliant.
- Comfortable in a learning (not teaching) environment.
- Proficient with computers, paperless, digital.
- Comfortable and experienced in sales over-the-phone.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com
Hiring Organization: Bluecastle Lending LLC
Job Location: 12514 W. Atlantic Blvd. Coral Springs, FL 33071
Income: $240,000.00 to $350,000.00 /year
Employment Type: Full time, contractor, 1099
Date Posted: 2020-01-17 Valid through: 2020-12-31